Miss Evelyn was sitting with Daddy at the computer Saturday morning while I was getting breakfast ready. I knew they were drawing, but didn’t see the artwork until later.
How cute is that? I had to scan it and save it here for prosperity sake and write down a few tidbits about the drawing that I caught while a room away.
- They started with writing EVELYN and then went to DADDY and MOMMY. The “Y’s” are circled because he was showing her that they all have the same letter.
- I also heard about the house being drawn, but not the barn.
- The tree and the camera were surprises as well.
- The “horse” though I was prepared for. This is what I heard … “Should we draw a horse? … well, it doesn’t really look like a horse, more like a bad turtle with really long legs … but it’s actually a horse.” That made me laugh and I had to make sure he said “turtle” because I didn’t expect to hear that. But yeah, it does sorta look like a turtle.
- You can see Evelyn’s little additions. She writes little squiggle lines, as though she is writing letters. She can easily fill up a page full of them, but here it looks like she was distracted by something and left the lap of the Drawing Daddy … it was likely breakfast.