It’s difficult to know what to follow-up with here after a pregnancy announcement so I guess we will go with a random post … that should work.
- Thanks for the support in said last post. We are very excited to be growing a baby and so far things have gone well … we pray that it continues that way. There are lots of days until November 15th and we will take them one at a time.
- The kids are still mostly oblivious to the whole “baby” thing even though I have told them … even with the sonogram picture in hand. They were actually at my appointment with me when we had the last ultrasound and watched the entire thing … but they were convinced I was there to get my ears checked and still thought that on the way back to the van. Funny. It’s probably better since 6 months is a long time in toddler years, plus once it is more obvious a baby is growing they will make the connection.
- Speaking of showing and growing I was telling Farmer Neal how I think with all my pregnancies I tend to wait until about 15 weeks to tell rather than earlier (like most people) and wondered why it ended up at that time. He looked down to my growing belly, back up and said “umm … maybe because of that whole ‘showing’ thing?”. Totally made me laugh. Apparently it is becoming more obvious.
- Coming out of the first trimester haze has been so fantastic. I was pretty sick during those first weeks and now that I am not feeling ill, I know exactly how bad I felt. I managed to get the basics accomplished … everyone was fed and clothed, not necessarily bathed but mostly clean and that was something. The past week or two I have been able to get the house back to mostly in order and it is great to feel well enough to do that.
I spent some time in the craftroom this week too. Just to clean mostly but now it is ready to make a mess in. I have been hoping to make some bonnets. I don’t think that I ever shared them here. I made a few on my last crafting weekend. What do you think?
- Entertaining thoughts of opening a little etsy shop for them … but actually doing it is another thing. Just maybe though … I personally think that they are adorable and I really enjoy making them so we’ll see. It’s all those legistics like price, photos … including where to find a cute head to put them on since my cute girl head refuses, company name, logo, blah.blah.blah. But if I get my rear in gear and try it out I will let you know.
- Ok so this is probably long enough … but you might like to know that I did 5 loads of laundry today. Impressed? You should be because really, that is a lot of laundry for one pregnant girl in one day.
- Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by here, I do appreciate it.