The rest of today.
- The kids finally took naps … finally!
- I took a nap.
- I did not clean the craft room.
- After naps I made a double batch of flour tortillas … I just made a quadruple batch on Tuesday but they were in the freezer and fresh ones sounded good.
- Kids had tortillas and milk for dinner … not my best moment but that is all I could get in ’em.
- I now have 4 packages of tortillas in the freezer. I love feeding the freezer.
- I made some caramel rolls and am experimenting with frozen dinner rolls. The dinner rolls are in the freezer and when they are frozen enough will get tossed in a freezer bag. Someday we will try to bake ’em up and see how they do.
- Those caramel rolls are mostly in my belly.
- The kids
foughtwatched Little House on the Prairie while I worked in the kitchen.
- I gave the little people baths.
- I cleaned the kitchen … for about the 4th time today.
- Kids cleaned up their toys.
- We put the chickens to bed.
- On the way to the chicken coop Mathias fell off the last step and landed on his face. A bloody nose was had, but stopped quickly.
- With my “don’t walk so fast” warning it took us a very long time to get down the driveway and back up.
- We got the mail.
- It is almost bedtime … but they are playing nice for the time being. When the nice playing ends and the crabby begins in beds they will be.
- I am working on re-sizing pictures I took today so I can post them tomorrow.
- Soon I plan to read a book in my cool house and that will officially end our “today”. Thanks for playing along today.